Connecting to any remote computer where you’re not physically present is sometimes of utmost importance especially when you want to solve the pc problems of your grandpa or your friend from distant places. Teamviewer presents a great opportunity in such case.
How to use Teamviewer to connect to remote desktop
- Download teamviewer – remote desktop connection software if you’ve not already downloaded and installed.
- You must be connected to internet. Connect to internet if you’re not already connected.
- Open teamviewer program. Wait for the program to be ready. In the program status at the bottom of the window, it’ll say Ready to connect.
- Ask your partner to open the teamviewer program on his/her computer. Make sure your partner is also connected to internet.
- Ask his id and password which would be listed in the left side of teamviewer window. (There is no need to register or do any kind of sign up to obtain id and pass.)
- Enter the id in the Partner ID box in the right side of teamviewer program and click on connect to partner..
- Within a short time, your partner’s desktop will be in front of you. Operate his/her computer as if you’re physically present in from of your partner’s computer.
- See the screenshot image below for more understanding and illustration.